Monday, October 31, 2011

Jazz, Blues singer Cheryl Hodge goes to HMMAs

(Jazz, blues singer Cheryl Hodge is nominated for Best Blues Song, 2011, Hollywood Music In Media Awards, "That's Why I'm Here".)

Wow; Hollywood; just like I pictured it! No, no kidding... I'm actually nominated for Best Blues Song. Guess songwriting has it's occasional rewards! Last year I was nominated for Best Jazz Song (Indigo). Didn't win. Who cares? It's great just being
around all that talent and energy. Y'all should think about entering a contest, now and again... or going to a songwriter's seminar.
This year at te HMMAs (Hollywood Music In Media Awards) they are honoring Smokey Robinson. So excited just to be in the same room.

Cheers, y'all... see you when I see you,

Cheryl Hodge
Jazz, Blues Singer; Songwriter

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home